- I am grateful for the compassion and love I hear in the tones from my guide JJ.
- I am grateful for the parrots visiting the fig tree twice a day and the joy they bring.
- I am grateful for being oversensitive at times this week.
- I am grateful to my Master Mind Alliances for their positive spirit, encouragement and enthusiasm
- I am grateful to Colin for being a guarantor for my new passport
- I am grateful to Colin for being the second participant in establishing my foundation.
- I am grateful for the fan and air-conditioning in my room.
- I am grateful for the beautiful people assisting in the shopping centres and the library – first class.
- I am grateful that I can play table tennis 5 times a week.
- I am grateful that one of my two chickens survived the hottest day ever in Adelaide.
- I am grateful that the bins were picked up and emptied.
- I am grateful that I have a unique creative mind.
- I am grateful to all participants who Paid-It-Forward from the 2017 MKE group that enabled me to have a free MASTER Key Master Mind Alliance Scholarship in 2018
- I am grateful that all my financial needs are being met.
- I am grateful for an iPhone.
- I am grateful to the Source of All That Is.
- I am grateful that I can speak.
- I am grateful that my children have loving hearts.
- I am grateful that I am a grateful receiver.
- I am grateful…
Smile, hug and share your love
The picture reminds me of the time I was living in Maleny and my mate Greg and I are out for an early morning walk (about 5:30 -6:00 am). Greg meets a couple walking in the opposite direction. Just as we stopped and began chatting a butterfly landed on my hand and stayed there for the entire time we talked – about 12-15 minutes. A special moment.
I am grateful that being grateful stimulated memories of this beautiful experience.